[Haskell-cafe] lambdabot-4.2.3.3

Francesco Mazzoli f at mazzo.li
Wed Jul 18 14:33:59 CEST 2012

At Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:14:47 +0400,
Dmitry Malikov wrote:
> A few days ago I tried to install lambdabot package from hackage
> (4.2.3.2). Cabal install failed.
>
> Then I found DanBurton's github repo with some approaches to make lambdabot
> install fixed.
>
> All dependency packages (IOSpec, numbers) was already fixed.
>
> So I add FlexibleInstances extension to cabal file and upload package to
> hackage.
>
> I hope that did everything right.

Did you ask the maintainer first? You should never just upload a package that
you are not maintaining before asking first the maintainer and then haskell-cafe
if you receive no response. If you did not ask, please do not do that again and
tell the maintainer - which in this case you should have no problem contacting,
since Cale is often online on IRC.

--
Francesco * Often in error, never in doubt