[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: hackage compile failure with QuickCheck 2.5

Levent Erkok erkokl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:43:22 CEST 2012

Ah, that explains why the hackage page mysteriously got fixed. Thanks for
looking into this Ross.

It still feels like this'll start biting more folks down the road. I've
created the following cabal ticket so it can be tracked:

           https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/978

However, my understanding of the problem is rather incomplete; please feel
free to add comments to the ticket.

-Levent.