[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: hackage compile failure with QuickCheck 2.5

Alexander Foremny alexanderforemny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:43:17 CEST 2012

Dear Levent,

unfortunately I am at a loss here. As far as I understand it this
should be fixed in QuickCheck's .cabal file or on Hackage. But I am
not experienced enough to decide.

You best wait for someone else to comment on this. Depending on
template-haskell in your .cabal file is not the way to go as far as I
understand it. But maybe it's a possible work-around in case you
depend on the package being available on Hackage timely.

Regards,
Alexander Foremny