[Haskell-cafe] Posting jobs on Haskellers.com

Bartosz Milewski bartosz at fpcomplete.com
Fri Jul 6 19:28:41 CEST 2012

The link to the CUFP job posting is working now. (After I posted the
be live after it's been approved -- it is now). I was also able to post it
on Haskellers ( http://www.haskellers.com/jobs/14 ).

Posting on CUFP was easier and more convenient: they support HTML tags and
preview. Haskellers needs to be improved (hopefully it should be a piece of
cake with Yesod). We should be prepared for the incoming flood of Haskell
jobs, if we do our job right, teaching and promoting Haskell.