[Haskell-cafe] OpenShift a free PaaS from RedHat

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 17:49:59 CEST 2012

Hi,

--- On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM, C K Kashyap <ckkashyap at gmail.com> wrote:
| I just found out about OpenShift - its a free PaaS from RedHat. It has some
| interesting offerings. It does not support Haskell out of the box as of now.
| Please do check it out and if you like it - vote for Haskell support on it
| here - https://openshift.redhat.com/community/content/support-for-haskell
|
| Meanwhile, I am trying to get complied Haskell executable to run on that
| platform.
\--

We already have a Fedora Haskell SIG [1] where we are working on
shipping Haskell packages in Fedora. Recently, support for EL-6 was
added, and one can get Haskell packages through the EPEL [2]
repository.

Please feel free to ping us on #fedora-haskell on irc.freenode.net.

SK

[1] Fedora Haskell SIG. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Haskell_SIG

[2] Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL).
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com