[Haskell-cafe] how to check thunk

Austin Seipp mad.one at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:50:07 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
<ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm OK with BSD for this.  And I understand that copy-pasting
> boilerplate could mess things up ;-)

I think I'll change it then, thanks :)

> There is a 2999.13.* series of graphviz out, I haven't actually tested
> this but I think for the limited part of the API that gets used it
> remains the same.

I can test this later today before pushing out something on Hackage.

> When you get around to updating vacuum-cairo, it should then also dep
> on vacuum-graphviz and use customise vacuumParams if need be and then
> a custom call to graphToDotParams (that was the point of why I wrote
> the graphviz usage like that; Don copied a lot of the old Dot usage
> out just to be able to customise the attributes).

I actually have not updated the Cairo code to work with the updated
packages; it is likely broken as hell, I merely put it in the source
tree to keep track of it.

> Well, you should probably mention Matt Morrow in Authors.txt ... ;-)
> (and the only thing I did was remove the old manual Dot manipulation,
> so it could be argued that my name isn't as important in there).

Matt is in the AUTHORS.txt at the very top :) Although he should
rightfully be accredited with Copyright in all the modules, which I
will get to later today as well.

(Sorry for hijacking this thread, by the way.)

--
Regards,
Austin