[Haskell-cafe] Speculative Parallelism

Burak Ekici ekcburak at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:43:58 CET 2012

Dear List,

my question is in which cases, I could understand the speculative
parallelism in parallel Haskell?

Does the case in which all and the same number of created sparks
are converted by both original and second generation strategies,
speak of the speculative parallelism effect? If it does not, how can
I prove the argument that indicating speculative parallelism could be
exploited in second generation strategies while it is not possible to
exploit when usages of original ones are in question?

Kind regards,
Burak.