[Haskell-cafe] where to put general-purpose utility functions

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Jan 26 02:23:05 CET 2012

Hi Joey,

Apologies for such a late reply.  I don't know if others have replied on
-cafe; it has become too high-volume for me to follow of late.  There
are several options.  MissingH is one.  I have accepted patches there
for a long time.  Another is that now that Hackage/Cabal foster easy
inclusion of small packages, you might want to roll your own.
(Occasionally I have hesitation about drive-by commits to MissingH
because I get asked to support the code later at times.)

-- John