[Haskell-cafe] C++ Parser?

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:06:30 CET 2012

There is also the DMS from Ira Baxter's company Semantic Design's.
This is an industry proven refactoring framework that handles C++ as
well as other languages.

I think the Antlr C++ parser may have advanced since the article
Antoine Latter link to, but personally I'd run a mile before trying to
do any source transformation of C++ even if someone were waving a very
large cheque at me.