[Haskell-cafe] interest in Irish Haskell User's Group?

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:27:38 CET 2012

Hello,

Some other Haskellers and I have been discussing starting an Irish
Haskell User's Group.  I think we're close to critical mass, and need
just a few more interested people to give it a run.  To that end, I'd
appreciate hearing from anyone who would be interested in attending or
participating.

Our initial meeting would likely be in Maynooth as that's where we're
based, however we'd like to see involvement across at least the
greater Dublin area, and possibly further afield.

So, please let me know if you're interested in participating.  I'll
post further details when we've established an initial meeting.

Thanks,
John L.