[Haskell-cafe] Compiling dph package with ghc-

mukesh tiwari mukeshtiwari.iiitm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:47:14 CET 2012

Hello all
I have installed ghc-  and this
that "The
release candidate accidentally includes the random, primitive, vector and
dph libraries. The final release will not include them". I tried to compile
 a program

[ntro at localhost src]$ ghc- -c -Odph -fdph-par ParallelMat.hs
ghc: unrecognised flags: -fdph-par
Usage: For basic information, try the `--help' option.
[ntro at localhost src]$ ghc-7.2.1 -c -Odph -fdph-par ParallelMat.hs

Also in   ghc- --help , i don't see any option related data
parallel haskell.  I  search the ghc manual
<http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/stable/docs/html/users_guide/> and
got one reference for data parallel
This link again redirects to data parallel haskell
<http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/GHC/Data_Parallel_Haskell> wiki
page using ghc-7.2.1. Could some one please tell  me how to compile haskell
program using dph with ghc-

Mukesh Tiwari