[Haskell-cafe] "too many open files" using snap

Eric Wong wsysdu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 01:51:03 CET 2012

I run both of these commands and found out that there're sockets leaking.
Most of them are TCP connections in CLOSE_WAIT state. There're also some socket with "can't identify protocol".

So, What's the problem? Is it related to the timeout in the server config? I'm using the default value.

在 2012-1-8,下午10:56, Brandon Allbery 写道: