[Haskell-cafe] ANN: leapseconds-announced-2012

Bjorn Buckwalter bjorn.buckwalter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 08:12:56 CET 2012

Dear all,

The International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service (IERS)
recently announced[1] that a positive leap second will be introduced
at the end of June 2012. Consequently I have updated the
leapseconds-announced library[2].

The original announcement of leapseconds-announced can be found below.

Best regards,
Bjorn Buckwalter

[1] http://hpiers.obspm.fr/eoppc/bul/bulc/bulletinc.dat
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/leapseconds-announced