[Haskell-cafe] OpenAL bindings?

Jason Dagit dagitj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 17:23:08 CET 2012

Hello,

Looks like the repo [1] for the OpenAL bindings that Sven Panne
created [2] is no longer available. I assume this is a result of The
Great Server Outage of 2011 [3].  Do other bindings exist (I didn't
see any on hackage, google, or the wiki [4])?

I can import the source that is available on hackage into a github
repo and hack from there, but I wanted to ask first: Is the source of
this repo gone for good?

As a side note, I have plenty of other repos and things on my plate so
I'm not really interested in becoming the maintainer of this binding.
Any OpenAL experts interested in taking it over?  I know from
experience that Sven appears to be MIA in the Haskell community these
days.

Thanks,
Jason

--