[Haskell-cafe] haxr standalone server?

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Jan 5 16:53:32 CET 2012

It seems like the issue is that HaXR uses CGI, whereas you want to tie
it in with a web server, correct? There's a deprecated package[1] to
allow CGI apps to be run on any WAI handler (such as Warp). If you'd
be interested in using the code, I could help bring it up to snuff
with the most recent WAI, especially if you'd be interested in taking
over maintenance of it.

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/wai-frontend-monadcgi