[Haskell-cafe] GSoc-2012: Lock-free Data Structures

Sergiu Ivanov unlimitedscolobb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:28:56 CET 2012

Hello,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Ryan Newton <rrnewton at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oops, I've attached the PDF.  It's a good overview that includes a bunch of
> the key ideas that appear in recent work in the area.

Very cool article, thank you!  I genuinely enjoyed reading it :-)

> Absolutely!  Feel free to make a pull request.

I'm going to play with the existing structures first.  However, I
can't see a list of issues anywhere.  Could you suggest a place where
I could look for indications of some issues which I could fix for
starters?

Sergiu

P.S.  Sorry for my sluggishness :-(