[Haskell-cafe] Haskell showcase in 5 minutes

Arnaud Bailly arnaud.oqube at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:05:05 CET 2012

Thanks Yves for your advice. And I agree with you that too much laziness
may be mind-blowing for most of the audience, yet this is one of the
characteristics of Haskell, whether or not we like it and whatever troubles
it can induce.

I really think the knapsack is simple, not too far away from real world and
might be demonstrated with live code in 5 minutes. I will have a look
anyway at more "spectacular" stuff like gloss or yesod but I fear this is
out of scope.