[Haskell-cafe] Haskell showcase in 5 minutes

Arnaud Bailly arnaud.oqube at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:45:27 CET 2012

Well, solving knapsack problem in a couple lines of code looks really fun
and instructive.

Thanks Ertugrul for suggesting Yesod. This is definitely a great tool for
creating web applications but I fear that's too much to swallow in 5
minutes. And thanks also Jason for reminding me of the gems one can find in
Oleg's treasures trove but given the expected attendance, that's maybe too
much type wizardry. However, I remember having written an arab to roman
numerals converter based on type system which could be fun also.

Regards,
Arnaud