[Haskell-cafe] SURVEY: hledger, shelltestrunner, rss2irc, FunGEn usage 2012

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Fri Feb 24 04:13:25 CET 2012

Hey all,

I'm gathering usage data on my main FOSS projects, to help me prioritize and steer them. I've prepared a short survey, 10 optional questions that should take 1-5 minutes per project. If you use any of these projects and/or would like them to continue, you can help a lot by adding your experience to:

hledger:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHVGUHBXRUhRNWF3Y2RsZGVHNmlFLWc6MA#gid=3

shelltestrunner:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGpZSzdhWHlCUkJpR2hjX1MwMWFoUEE6MA#gid=3

rss2irc (& hackagebot):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFhhLWZrZ3l4elFYa3M1ZmFxWDViYlE6MA#gid=3

FunGEn:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFN5dllFTGFFU3ZhclcxWTZFNEludlE6MA#gid=3

Don't hold back! Honest critique welcome. You'll see a summary report after submitting your answers, and before long I'll follow up with the urls for full results.

Note that contact info will be public, except that I'll keep email addresses private. It's optional but at least a little is quite useful in several ways.

I made the survey generic, so feel free to re-use it.

Best,
-Simon