[Haskell-cafe] Clarifying a mis-understanding about regions (and iteratees)

Yves Parès yves.pares at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:37:16 CET 2012

Hi, so there are different regions libraries?
Is there a shootout comparing them, possibly also with ResourceT from
conduit (which has also been implemented in a stand-alone package
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/resource-simple-0.1 by Robin Banks), for
I take it it tries to respond to the same problem?