[Haskell-cafe] podcast?

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:15:24 CET 2012

I recently thought it would be Pretty Cool to make an FP podcast, sort
of a spoken Haskell Weekly News but covering all FP, blogs, packages,
conferences, papers, standards, mailing lists, even stackoverflow,
whatever's interesting in FP. We could use Gtalk or Mumble (both quite
high quality audio) to conduct it and cut it up in audacity.