[Haskell-cafe] Haskell development in Mac OS X after Gatekeeper

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 05:53:17 CET 2012

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 23:27, Richard O'Keefe <ok at cs.otago.ac.nz> wrote:

> Now *that's* annoying.  It turns out that the xattr command is *there*,
> but 'man xattr' is completely silent.  There is nothing for it in
> /usr/share/man/man1 .  I had been using my own command to do the
> equivalent of xattr -d.

Bzuh?

haral:23276 Z$ pkgutil --file-info /usr/share/man/man1/xattr.1
volume: /
path: /usr/share/man/man1/xattr.1

pkgid: com.apple.pkg.BSD
pkg-version: 10.7.0.1.1.1293150744
install-time: 1310114676
uid: 0
gid: 0
mode: 644

(Lion, as you probably got from the pkg-version field, but I recall it also
being on my SL desktop box that's currently in storage.)