[Haskell-cafe] Haskell development in Mac OS X after Gatekeeper

Jack Henahan jhenahan at uvm.edu
Mon Feb 20 04:31:32 CET 2012

As has been mentioned, it's already possible to override Gatekeeper on a per-app basis, and what I've seen so far is that it operates just as the download warning: once you get past the first check, it never bothers you again. Is it unreasonable for your users to open it that way once? As for signing, there's nothing exclusive to Xcode there. Just the `codesign` tool available as usual.

Jack Henahan
jhenahan at uvm.edu
==
Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes.
-- Michael R. Fellows
==