[Haskell-cafe] types and number of evaluation steps

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Sat Feb 18 17:55:27 CET 2012

It doesn't matter. Laziness would be affected if, for instance,
something is not evaluated without CSE and is evaluated with it.

In your example either all or none of 'a' and 'b' get evaluated,
depending on whether the top-level expression is evaluated.

* Victor Gorokgov <me at rkit.pp.ru> [2012-02-18 18:23:19+0400]