[Haskell-cafe] "Best" FRP package for newbie

Arnaud Bailly arnaud.oqube at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:50:34 CET 2012

Hello,
I am interested in exploring more in depth FRP. I had a look at the wiki
page and started to explore "reactive" which looked promising at first
glance and backed by quite a few articles and tutorials, but 1) it did not
install properly on my haskell platform and 2) from the mailing-list
archives it seems to have died a couple of years ago.

So my question is : What package would you recommend me to get my hands
dirty with FRP? I am mostly interested in things related to music and
network programming, if that matters.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Arnaud