[Haskell-cafe] A universal data store interface

Sergiu Ivanov unlimitedscolobb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:47:20 CET 2012

Hello,

I am interested in applying for GSoC-2012 with the Haskell community.
(I think I've told that to quite a number of people already, sorry for
the duplicate.)  I'm currently digging my way towards
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/4213 .  However, instead of
focusing on a single project right now, I'd like to diversify a bit
and consider at least one more project.  I've come over this:
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/summer-of-code/ticket/1605 .  It looks
quite interesting and also promising in the sense that it is going to
be useful to many people.  However, this page
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/summer-of-code/report/1 states the
priority is undefined for this project, which makes me wonder whether
the Haskell community would be interested in having a GSoC student
work on the task.

If the community is interested in having a student assigned to this
task, I'd be glad to submit proposal for this project as well.

Sergiu