[Haskell-cafe] ANN: combinatorics

wren ng thornton wren at freegeek.org
Sun Feb 5 23:14:35 CET 2012

On 2/5/12 10:21 AM, Daniel Fischer wrote:
> Why not use one of the packages on hackage which offer faster prime
> generators?

Mostly because I hadn't looked, having had the code already laying
around. I'm not opposed to it, however another goal is to remain
portable to other compilers, which means being H98/H2010 compliant.
NumberSieves uses BangPatterns, but that would be easily remedied if the
author is willing; arithmoi looks quite nice, however it is GHC-only.

--
Live well,
~wren