[Haskell-cafe] Again, version conflicting problem with cabal-install

Magicloud Magiclouds magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:18:54 CET 2012

Yes and probably a runtime crash even if passed the compile.
But I think if we let it stay the way it is, the hackage empire would
be down any minute. All big hackages are depending on many other
hackages by many other authors. So big chance that the top hackage
cannot be installed (like I suffered recently).
Maybe I should crack my cabal source to add an argument to ignore
version checking....