[Haskell-cafe] ANN: combinatorics

wren ng thornton wren at freegeek.org
Fri Feb 3 07:06:16 CET 2012

On 2/2/12 6:46 PM, Carter Schonwald wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic wrote:

>>> To this list I'd like to add 'species' and also the specialized
>>> 'multiset-comb' packages.  The former doesn't build under recent GHCs
>>> but I plan to fix that (and continue extending the library) soon.
>>>
>>> Would people be interested in creating a mailing list for those
>>> interested in combinatorics+Haskell?
>>
>> I would.
>
> ditto

I don't know how involved I'd be, but I'd join. It's just a side
interest for me (more a curiosity than a hobby at this point), though I
would definitely like to see things better organized and integrated
since it seems like there are a bunch of folks with passing interest in
the area, and it's someplace that Haskell could really shine.

--
Live well,
~wren