[Haskell-cafe] zlib broken?

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:00:20 CET 2012

I recently ran into this as well. I found this stack overflow question
[1], where Daniel Fischer notes that a proper solution has been found,
and it shouldn't be long until it reaches hackage. That was one and a
half weeks ago.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8961413/zlib-build-error-with-ghc