[Haskell-cafe] ANN: NubFinder : Mining Opinions on the Web

dokondr dokondr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:06:01 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Edward Amsden <eca7215 at cs.rit.edu> wrote:

> Since this is an announcement on the Haskell mailing list, could you
> clarify the relevance to Haskell? It's not immediately obvious.

Very true, sorry for missing this out.
 All server-side code including Twitter crawler and Sparse Vector Space
Model classifier is written in Haskell <http://www.haskell.org/> and
compiled with The Glasgow Haskell Compiler <http://www.haskell.org/ghc/>.
In case of interest in NubFinder project I will refactor the Haskell source
into reusable library ready for Hackage.