[Haskell-cafe] Foreign.Erlang help

Alexander Alexeev mail at eax.me
Tue Dec 25 09:08:16 CET 2012

First of all, you can write usual TCP server in Haskell and use it from
Erlang. It would be handy to use some widely used protocol, like
Memcached or Redis.

If in some reason you want to use Foreign.Erlang, make sure that you are
using the same cookie and the same node name type (short or full) in
Erlang node and Haskell application.

On 12/24/2012 08:46 PM, Junior White wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I have a game server programming in erlang, but now i want to write
> some game logic in haskell, how to write a haskell node for erlang?
>
>   ps:I have read the introduce of Foreign.Erlang,I use haskell send a
> message to a erlang echo server, but the server not receive anything.

Best regards,
Alexander Alexeev
http://eax.me/