[Haskell-cafe] Categories (cont.)

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 20:35:37 CET 2012

It would definitely be nice to be able to work with a partial Category
class, where for example the objects could be constrained to belong to a
class.  One could then restrict a Category to a type level representation
of the natural numbers or any other desired set.  Kind polymorphism should
make this easy to define, but I still don't have a good feel for whether it
is worth the complexity.