[Haskell-cafe] Hint's setImports usage

Michael Sloan mgsloan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 02:19:52 CET 2012

Ahh, right!  Now that I think harder about it, as far as I know, there is
no way to get Hint to load a module with an extra import.  If it doesn't
hide the prelude, then one thing to try would be writing your own
"./Prelude.hs" file.  I'd test this, but I'm not currently on a computer
with GHC.

If this module is in a package, then there's definitely no way to give it
an extra import (it's already compiled).

Hope that helps!

-Michael