[Haskell-cafe] containers license issue

Clark Gaebel cgaebel at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 17 19:47:14 CET 2012

So I heard back from softwarefreedom.org, and they're looking for a
representative from haskell.org to talk to them, as they want to avoid
conflict-of-interests with other clients.

Does anyone with any "official status" want to talk to real lawyers about
this issue, then let the list know of anything interesting that was said?
Let me know.

  - Clark