[Haskell-cafe] containers license issue

Christopher Howard christopher.howard at frigidcode.com
Fri Dec 14 04:44:17 CET 2012

On 12/13/2012 05:54 PM, Richard O'Keefe wrote:

> On 14/12/2012, at 7:45 AM, Christopher Howard wrote:
>
> Intimately familiar with New Zealand law, are they?

I couldn't say anything about that, specifically. However, SFLC has an
international outreach. From 2011 SFLC news:

quote:
--------
We are proud to announce a new position at the Software Freedom Law
Center: Director of International Programs. Over the past few years SFLC
has become an increasingly International organization, working with the
European Commission, launching SFLC India, and consulting with
governments around the world on issues of free software licensing,
policy, and use. Mishi Choudhary, counsel at SFLC and head of SFLC
India, has always been at the heart of this work so it is only fitting
that she is stepping up to fill the new position. Congratulations to Ms.
Choudhary and we all look forward to a stronger international presence
ahead.
-----

--
frigidcode.com