[Haskell-cafe] reviving HaNS (haskell network stack)

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:04:55 CET 2012

Hey All,

I noticed that the really cool HaNS work
(a mostly pure HS + bits of C networking stack)
seems to have languished for quite some time, and the absence of a publicly
visible repo certainly doesnt help!

accordingly, i've taken the most recent code snapshot from the galois
archive repo and created a copy on github!

https://github.com/cartazio/HaNS

I'll be having a go at trying to get things to build on ghc 7.6 + seeing
about doing travisCI integration over the next few days, but if anyone else
might be interested in helping out, that'd be welcome!

cheers
-Carter