[Haskell-cafe] Is it possible to have constant-space JSON decoding?

Clark Gaebel cgaebel at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Dec 4 15:47:52 CET 2012

Aeson is used for the very common usecase of short messages that need to be
parsed as quickly as possible into a static structure. A lot of things are
sacrificed to make this work, such as incremental parsing and good error
messages. It works great for web APIs like twitter's.

I didn't even know people used JSON to store millions of integers. It
sounds like fun.

  - Clark