[Haskell-cafe] Haskell/F#/Ocaml Developer Opportunity in Singapore

mani maran manimaran_e at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 11:19:44 CEST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am currently recruiting a Functional Programming Developer for one of the bank in Singapore. Anyone interested please contact me at +65-83991283 or please drop a note to me at manimaran_elumalai at kellyit.com.sgwith your contact details.

Below are some skills my client is looking for...

 	* Strong in a functional programming language (Haskell, OCaml, F#)
	* Additional useful languages: C++ / javascript
	* Maths skills useful.
	* Good communication skills.
	* Willingness to interact with traders & quants
	*  1st degree in Computer Science (preferably with some maths courses)
	* Post grad degree in Computer Science (Msc/Phd)
	* Publicly available code that can be reviewed.
	* No finance background required.
Regards, Manimaran