[Haskell-cafe] resource post on Concurrent and Parallel Haskell

Obscaenvs obscaenvs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:51:24 CEST 2012

Hi! I have recently gone through some tutorials on the subject of
Concurrent and Parallel Haskell, most notably chapter 24 in Real World
Haskell. In doing so I have collected some thoughts and resources on the
subject in a post on my blog:
http://monoid.se/haskell/a-resource-post-on-concurrent-and-parallel-haskell/

Is there some other resource that should really be included in such a
list, or is there in your opinion anything else that should be pointed
out for somebody starting out in this particular corner of the Haskell
ecosystem?

I would appreciate pointers and suggestions, even pertaining to English
grammar :)

/F