[Haskell-cafe] Automatic discovery of tests

G graham at fatlazycat.com
Fri Apr 27 21:15:54 CEST 2012

Hi, trying to learn haskell and the associated build env.
I come from a java/scala world so trying to understand the how to invoke
tests.

Have a cabal file that invokes a main function to execute a test.
But wondering if there is any automatic discovery of tests as per junit.

I have seen test-framework-th but to me that implies putting
a testGroupGenerator into each module. Am i correct about that and if so is
there an example of calling multiple modules tests ?

Or is there a better way just to invoke specific functions prefixed with
case_ prop_ etc in the entire src/test directory of the cabal build ?

Thanks