[Haskell-cafe] Printing call site for partial functions

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 26 09:20:55 CEST 2012

Tristan Allwood got quite a long way with this a couple of years ago.
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/simonpj/papers/stack-trace/DebugTraces.pdf

But not enough to finish it off! The paper describes the tricky points... Simon M is more of an expert than I.

Moreover the work Simon has done on improving profiling is relevant too.

Simon