[Haskell-cafe] Is protocol-buffers package maintainer reachable?

wren ng thornton wren at freegeek.org
Wed Apr 25 04:44:36 CEST 2012

On 4/23/12 10:26 AM, Aleksey Khudyakov wrote:
> On 23.04.2012 17:01, Paul Graphov wrote:
>> Hackage names Christopher Edward Kuklewicz as their maintainer. I've sent him
>> patches more than a month ago but neiter they were applied nor I got
>> any response. [...]
>
> I've too tried to contact him almost year ago about same issue. Never
> got an answer.

FWIW, I didn't have any issues getting in touch with him a year ago
(from Oct 2010 through 21 March 2011, according to my email record).
Though I haven't tried since then.

Like Johan Tibell, I'm interested in the maintenance of these packages
since I'm using them for a project; though I don't know that I could
contribute anything more than a context for regression debugging.

--
Live well,
~wren