[Haskell-cafe] "desactivate" my Show instance implementations temporarily

TP paratribulations at free.fr
Sun Apr 22 11:11:51 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a module where I have made several types as instances of the Show
typeclass.

For debugging purpose, I would like to use the default implementation for Show
(the one obtained when using "deriving", which shows all the constructors). Is
there some option to do that, or have I to comment all the Show instances of
my code, and add "Show" in "deriving (...)" for each of my types? If this is
the only possibility, is there some script around here to do that
automatically?

Thanks in advance,

TP