[Haskell-cafe] Administrative questions about Haskell GSOC (Google Summer of Code)

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:18:50 CEST 2012

As someone new to the GSOC system there are some things I'm confused about.
 There's a bunch of info out there, and I certainly haven't read all of it.

Who are the "program administrator" and "organization administrator" for
the Haskell organization?  Those roles are mentioned in the manual here:

Presumably those are the people that actually click "accept" on the melange

How many slots did we get?  Is the system just to accept the top rated
student proposals?

If I can find the answers to these questions maybe I can update the Wiki
for next year so it has a bit more info for mentors and about the process
as well as students:

Thank you,