[Haskell-cafe] Connection to database

yrazes yrazes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 05:29:39 CEST 2012

Hi Brandon:

I did read the README.markdown.

I run the Test.hs that is set by default and the Test.hs (my Test), with
the command I got in README:
julita at yulys:~/hdbc-mysql$ ghc -idist/build -L/opt/local/lib/mysql5/mysql
-lmysqlclient --make Test

I got the same error message related to "Could not find module
`Database.HDBC.MySQL.RTS':"
I "googled" it, but I can not find something about the header or dev I need
to run this successfully.

(myTest):
__________________________________________________________________________-
  import Control.Monad
  import Database.HDBC
  import Database.HDBC.MySQL
  main = do conn <- connectMySQL defaultMySQLConnectInfo {
                         mysqlHost     = "127.0.0.1",
                         mysqlUser     = "root",
                         mysqlPassword = "123456"
                      }

            rows <- quickQuery' conn "show databases" []
            forM_ rows $ \row -> putStrLn $ show row