[Haskell-cafe] Announce: keera-three-balance-checker-0.0.1

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:22:26 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,
 I wrote a small app to keep my Three Mobile PayG balance always
under control. I've been using it for a while and it seems to work fine.
It's just an icon docked in the system bar that shows the current balance
when you move the mouse over it.

If you don't know what Three Mobile is, then you don't need this.
If you use a different operator and would find this kind of app
handy, let me know and we can probably find a way to make it work
for you.

Code, instructions and screenshots:
https://github.com/ivanperez-keera/keera-three-balance-checker

My cabal repo:
remote-repo: ivanperez-keera:http://ivanperez-keera.github.com/packages/archive

If any of you find it useful, I'd be glad to know. If you find any bugs,
drop me a line and we'll find out how to fix them together.

Cheers,
Ivan.

PS. Why Announce instead of ANNOUNCE? Because this is not
a big deal, it's just a toy.