[Haskell-cafe] open source project for student

Dan Cristian Octavian danoctavian91 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:41:37 CEST 2012

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your encouraging reply. I understand your points and agree
for the most part, especially with the mentorship discussion that you made.

I wasn't too sure about attempting to work on a more sizeable project
(although I preferred that) but if you are saying that it's a reasonable
thing to do, I might as well try that. I have already started checking out
the larger Haskell projects.