[Haskell-cafe] GHCi runtime linker: fatal error (was Installing REPA)

Sajith T S sajith at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:47:25 CEST 2012

Ben Lippmeier <benl at ouroborus.net> wrote:

> I pushed Repa 3.1 to Hackage on the weekend. It has a *much* cleaner API. I can't recommend continuing to use Repa 2. You will just run into all the problems that are now fixed in Repa 3.

I was going to ask about the wiki page, and saw that you've posted a
note there.  Nice!  Now only if someone would update it... :)

Is the differences between Repa 2 and Repa 3 documented somewhere?
I'm having trouble with running examples from the Repa paper...

"the lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne."
                 -- Chaucer.