[Haskell-cafe] Regarding simple xml string parser code review

rajendra prasad rajendradprasad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:14:52 CEST 2012

I am trying to fetch the values under tags in an xml string given the tag
string and xml string. Actually, I don't want to use xml parser since I
need to parse very small xml strings. Also, I dont want to use anything
else other than haskell platform. I wrote some routines and want to know
whether there is any better option available. Please review them and the
comments will be highly appreciated.  please find routines posted at

Thanks in advance.