[Haskell-cafe] Regarding simple xml string parser code review

rajendra prasad rajendradprasad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:14:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to fetch the values under tags in an xml string given the tag
string and xml string. Actually, I don't want to use xml parser since I
need to parse very small xml strings. Also, I dont want to use anything
else other than haskell platform. I wrote some routines and want to know
whether there is any better option available. Please review them and the
comments will be highly appreciated.  please find routines posted at
http://hpaste.org/66357

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajendra